Phone number: +44 (0)1223 761561
Professor Oren Scherman PhD
Oren Scherman is a Lecturer in Chemistry and Next Generation Fellow at Jesus College.
Oren Scherman's academic interests include:
- Synthetic organic and polymer chemistry
- Functional nanosystems
- Controlled polymer architectures
- Dynamic supramolecular assemblies
- Stimuli-responsive materials
- Hierarchical self-assembly.
- BA Chemistry (summa cum laude), Cornell University, 1999.
- PhD Chemistry, California Institute of Technology, 2004.
Awards and prizes
- Next Generation Fellowship, University of Cambridge.
- NSF MPS-DRF Interanational Postdoctoral Fellowship.
- NSF Graduate Fellowship.
- Leo and Berdie Mandelkern Prize in Chemistry, Cornell University.
Wine, travel, hiking, languages.