Policies and services
Useful links to information about our key policies and services. You can read information about income and expenditure on our Financial matters page.
- Academic matters
- Admissions and access
- Alumni and fundraising
- Archives and history
- Chapel and choir
- Child protection and safeguarding
- Data protection (GDPR)
- Environment and sustainability
- Equality and diversity
- Filming, photography and audio recording in College
- Financial matters
- Freedom of speech
- Health and safety
- Information management
- Information technology
- Media enquiries
- Recruitment of ex-offenders
- Social media
- Student unions
- Smoking on site
- Examinations, academic discipline, research, and some teaching are the responsibility of the University of Cambridge.
Admissions and access
- Find more information about applying to study at the College.
- University of Cambridge admissions statistics (searchable by College).
Alumni and fundraising
- See information for alumni and friends.
Archives and history
- Find information about College history.
- See our First World War Roll of Honour.
- Email the archivist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For conference and event booking, weddings, and bed and breakfast enquiries, see our Conference website.
Chapel and choir
- Find information about the life of the College Chapel and see our Chapel Choirs' website.
- The College is a registered charity - our registration number is 1137462.
Child protection and safeguarding
- See our policy on safeguarding of children and adults at risk.
- See the Choir of Jesus College's safeguarding of children - good practice guidelines.
Data protection (GDPR)
- See the College Data Protection page and our policy on identification and handling of confidential information.
Environment and sustainability
- See the College sustainability strategy 2020 - 2030.
- See the College July 2022 sustainability strategy progress report.
Equality and diversity
See the College equality and diversity policy.
Filming, photography and audio recording in College
- See the College filming, photography and audio recording in College policy.
- See the filming, photography and audio recording fee structure.
Find information about financial matters.
Freedom of speech
- See the College freedom of speech statement.
Health and safety
- See the College health and safety policy.
- If you have any queries, please email email@example.com or write to the Freedom of Information Officer, Jesus College, Cambridge CB5 8BL.
- College networks operate under the supervision of University of Cambridge Information Services.
- The College has a policy on acceptable use of College systems.
- Email the Communications Office on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See the College media engagement policy.
Recruitment of ex-offenders
See the recruitment of ex-offenders policy.
- See the social media moderation guidelines.
- Student complaints procedure
- Student harrassment and sexual misconduct procedure
- Fitness to study policy (undergraduates)
- Fitness to study policy (postgraduates)
- College Statutes
- College Regulations (including student disciplinary matters)
- Data Protection Statement for student personal data
- For undergraduates: Jesus College Student Union.
- For graduates: Jesus College MCR.
Smoking on site
- There is restricted smoking on the College site. Please see the smoking policy for details.
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com or write to the Freedom of Information Officer, Jesus College, Cambridge CB5 8BL.