Policies and services
Useful links to information about our key policies and services.
- Examinations, academic discipline, research, and some teaching are the responsibility of the University of Cambridge.
Admissions and access
- Find more information about applying to study at the College.
- University of Cambridge admissions statistics (searchable by College).
Alumni and fundraising
- See information for alumni and friends.
Archives and history
- Find information about College history.
- See our First World War Roll of Honour.
- Email the archivist at email@example.com.
- For conference and event booking, weddings, and bed and breakfast enquiries, see our Conference website.
Chapel and choir
- The College is a registered charity, our registration number is 1137462.
- See the College Data Protection Policy and our policy on identification and handling of confidential information.
Equality and diversity
Filming in College
- See the College Filming in College policy.
- Find information about financial matters.
Freedom of speech
- See the College freedom of speech statement.
Health and safety
- See the Collegerecords retention schedule
- College networks operate under the supervision of University of Cambridge Information Services
- The College has a policy on Acceptable use of College systems
- Email the Communications Office on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See the College media engagement policy.
- All our students live on or close to the College site. See our accommodation pages for more information.
Smoking on site
- There is restricted smoking on the College site. Please see the smoking policy for details.
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com or write to the Freedom of Information Officer, Jesus College, Cambridge CB5 8BL.