Freedom of information publication scheme and guidance
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries.
Making an information request
- Requests should be in writing or other recorded format.
- Please make your request as specific as possible.
- Refer to the publication scheme below in case answers can be found there.
- Requests for Environmental Information will be dealt with under the Environmental Information Regulations.
- Charges for Environmental Information (applies to high volumes of copies only).
- We will deal with your request within 20 working days.
- If an exemption or exception applies and we cannot supply the information we will explain why.
- If you aren't satisfied with the initial response you may contact the College again to request an internal review.
- If you're still not satisfied you may appeal to the Information Commissioner's Office.
About the publication scheme
The links below contain information that the College makes available routinely, this is our publication scheme. You have the right to request any information held by the College that is not included in the publication scheme.
Please contact us with feedback and suggestions about the publication scheme. You can write to the Freedom of Information Officer, Jesus College, Cambridge CB5 8BL or email us at email@example.com.
More information about the Freedom of Information Act and Environmental Information Regulations is available on the Information Commissioner’s website.