Phone number: +44 (0)1223 764546
Dr Reyhaneh Shojaei
Dr Reyhaneh Shojaei is a Research Associate at the Cambridge Center for Housing and Planning Research at the Department of Land Economy.
Reyhaneh’s academic interests include:
- Housing market
- Land supply
- Affordable housing
- Apply sociological theories and perspectives in planning
- New technology and digital innovation in the construction and housing industries.
- PhD in Urban Studies and Planning, University of Sheffield, UK.
- MA in Urban and Regional Planning, Iran University of Science and Technology, Iran.
- BSc in Science Theoretical Economics, University of Tehran, Iran.
Reyhaneh is an urban planner and currently doing research on understanding the socio-economic inhibitors to the take up digital innovation in construction, which is funded through the Centre for Digital Built Britain and is part of the work of the Construction Innovation Hub.
She has previously worked for UN-Habitat, the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy and Buildreka, and most recently for the Centre for Digital Built Britain, where she supported the team to develop the capabilities framework.
Travel, creative writing, literature, music, cognitive behavioral psychology.
Publications, links and resources
Please see https://www.cchpr.landecon.cam.ac.uk/directory/dr-reyhaneh-shojaei for a list of publications.