Yidan Prize Conference Series: Europe
Education holds the key to making the world a better place. The Yidan Prize recognises this by giving annual awards to two Laureates who have made transformational changes in Educational Research and Development. These are the biggest prizes in education anywhere in the world.
We are delighted to be co-hosting the European leg of the Yidan Prize Conference Series with the Faculty of Education, University of Cambridge, which marks and discusses the work of the two Laureates. Join us if you have an interest in education in any of its forms or stages, as a practitioner, academic, policy maker, philanthropist, or participant.
- Professor Larry Hedges, Northwestern University, Yidan Laureate for Education Research 2018
- Professor Anant Agarwal, CEO and founder of EdX, Yidan Laureate for Education Development 2018
- Dr Charles Chen Yidan, co-founder, Tencent and founder, Yidan Prize Foundation
- Professor Stephen Toope, Vice-Chancellor, University of Cambridge
- Dr David Halpern, Chief Executive of the Behavioural Insights Team and National What Works Advisor
- Professor Paul Ramchandani, LEGO Professor of Play in Education, Development and Learning
Attendance at the Conference is free of charge, supported by the Yidan Prize Foundation. Please RSVP as soon as possible as spaces are limited. We are providing lunch, refreshments throughout the day and a drinks reception after the event.
To book a free ticket please follow the link below: