Jesus College scholarships for postgraduate applicants 2020/21
Jesus College scholarships for new postgraduate courses starting October 2020 are open for applications, with an extended deadline of Tuesday 31 March 2020.
Applications are invited for prestigious scholarships available for home, EU and international students with outstanding academic records to support postgraduate study at the University of Cambridge based at Jesus College.
The extended deadline for applications for study beginning in October 2020 is 31 March 2020.
The scholarships are open for application by new applicants for postgraduate study, and also current Jesuans who are looking for funding towards their next postgraduate course. These scholarships are not for top-up funding for current students part way through their course.
Further information on all available scholarships and application forms can be found on the Jesus College website: Finance, Funding, Scholarships and Bursaries, or by emailing the Graduate Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Albert Goh and Elizabeth Coupe Scholarship
- Up to £4,000 for a one year course.
- One year Masters applicant in the Humanities or Social Sciences.
The Gurnee Hart Scholarship
- Up to £7,500 for a one year course.
- One year Masters applicant in History or historical studies.
The Embiricos Trust Scholarship
- Up to £13,500 per academic year for 3 years maximum.
- First year PhD applicant in Physical Science, Engineering or Mathematics.
- Greek, Greek Cypriot or British nationality or descent.