Rustat Report on Blockchain Beyond Bitcoin
The full day conference on 29th September 2016 was attended by business, political and academic experts and discussed:
- Digital currencies issued by central banks and their impact on banking
- Government services and blockchain, including pilot programmes and partnerships with private sector and academia
- The investor’s perspective on blockchain applications beyond finance
- Blockchain in energy sector: a trading platform for a new market
- Humanitarian blockchain
- Blockchain and the law, including regulation, accountability, responsibility, trust, privacy, identity and security
- Governance of large, unregulated, decentralised systems.
The report on the Conference is available here.
We would also like to thank our Rustat Conference Members who kindly support our Conferences and the Reports.