West Court accommodation
Our West Court development offers a range of luxury accommodation in the centre of Cambridge which is available all year round.
In response to the latest government advice, West Court accommodation will re-open for bookings from Wednesday 19th May 2021. In order to ensure the safety of our guests we have put the following measures in place:
- Increased cleaning frequency of all our public areas
- Installation of hand sanitiser stations at all entry and exit points to the building
- New accommodation cleaning protocols are in place, removing unnecessary items from bedrooms and servicing only when necessary
- There is currently no parking available for anyone staying at West Court. We recommend Park Street public car park, a five minute walk away
- Unfortunately there will be no access for guests to the college grounds or to the Roost Café at this time
Hotel standard accommodation
Our comfortable and stylish accommodation offers double and single bedrooms either ensuite or with shared bathrooms, plus some one bedroom apartments. Each bedroom includes a workstation with free WiFi, a flat screen TV, a hospitality tray, and complimentary toiletries.
Accommodation can be booked alongside a conference or event, or separately, offering visitors a novel way to take a break in the beautiful, historic city of Cambridge.
All prices displayed below in the my booking section are per room and include breakfast served daily in the West Court dining room from 7.30-9am weekdays and 8-9.30am weekends and public holidays. Room rates may vary depending on availability.
Make a booking
Please enter your details below to book accommodation with us. This service is powered by avvio.com. Please note that we are unfortunately unable to accept payments over the telephone.
Fellows, students and alumni of Jesus College are welcome to contact the Conference office directly to make a booking at a discounted rate.
To find out more about our West Court accommodation, please call us on +44 (0)1223 760571 or firstname.lastname@example.org.