Our spacious Upper Hall dates back to the foundation of the College by Bishop Alcock in 1496. Medieval carvings decorate the crossbeams of the restored roof, and large arched windows provide ample natural daylight.
The whitewashed walls are undecorated except for a distinctive mural by Richard Long, River Avon Mud, 1996. The Upper Hall leads onto a balcony that overlooks our magnificent 15th century Hall.
Licensed for civil ceremonies, the Upper Hall is a perfect setting for a wedding ceremony or reception and can accommodate up to 60 guests. It can also be turned around for the wedding breakfast if required.
Reception drinks number
Reception buffet number