Our spacious Upper Hall dates back to the foundation of the College by Bishop Alcock in 1496. Medieval carvings decorate the crossbeams of the restored roof, and large arched windows provide ample natural daylight.
The whitewashed walls are undecorated except for a distinctive mural by Richard Long, River Avon Mud, 1996.
The Upper Hall can accommodate up to 72 guests for a formal dinner, or 100 guests for a drinks reception.
Reception drinks number
Reception buffet number