Our spacious Upper Hall dates back to the foundation of the College by Bishop Alcock in 1496. Medieval carvings decorate the crossbeams of the restored roof, and large arched windows provide ample natural daylight.
The whitewashed walls are undecorated except for a distinctive mural by Richard Long, River Avon Mud, 1996. The Upper Hall leads onto a balcony that overlooks our magnificent 15th century Hall.
The Upper Hall can host up to 80 delegates for conferences or meetings. The nearby Prioress's Room and Alcock Room can also be booked for breakout sessions or refreshments, though it's sometimes possible for refreshments to be served on the balcony.