We run a number of Rustat Conference events by invitation throughout the year. For more information on any of the events listed below please email our Forum Coordinator.
We are eager to develop our forthcoming agenda in conjunction with Members and Sponsors, and our Director, Dr Julian Huppert, would delight in discussing any partnerships with those interested in becoming Rustat Conference Members or organisations and individuals interested in sponsoring events, reports or programmes.
Our next event, the Rustat Conference on Ageing, will run 23 March 2017.
Rustat Conference on Ageing
Our ageing population is one of the most important and pressing issues facing policy makers today. Join experts from medicine, economics, policy, sociology, health and social care, architecture and design, labour market, government and technology to discuss a range of topics:
- Economic and demographic perspectives on ageing
- State/government reaction to changing demographic profile of the population
- National and international responses to changing demographic profile of populations
- Public policy and public perspectives on ageing
- Social and cultural attitudes to the old in the workplace
- Medical perspectives on ageing, health, wellness
- Intergenerational integration
- Political economy of an ageing population
- Attitudes to ageing amongst the old and very old
- Ageing and technological innovation.
A report will follow the event, available on our Reports page.