Sponsors of Jesus College Perspectives
Sponsors to help us to fund specific events or programmes on specific themes and issues.
Such support helps us to sustain the high quality of participation and the frequency of events, as well as broad outreach to the wider academic, professional and student community through conference reports. We are incredibly grateful to our past sponsors including:
- Standard Chartered Bank
- The Bank of England
- BAE Systems Detica
- Harvey Nash
- Cambridge Integrated Knowledge Centre CIKC
- The ERA Foundation
- The University of Cambridge
- University of Cambridge Department of Clinical Neurosciences
- i2 Group Ltd
Official supporters of past events include:
- PA Consulting Group
- Cabinet Office Office of Cyber Security and Information Assurance OCSIA
- Department for Business Innovation & Skills BIS
- Information Assurance Advisory Council IAAC
- Computer Lab University of Cambridge.
If you are interested in sponsoring an event, programme or report, please contact our Director, Dr Julian Huppert.