Skip to main content
Image of Prioress's Room

Prioress's Room

The Prioress’s Room was once the chamber of the Prioress of the Benedictine nuns who lived on this site from the mid 12th to the late 15th century. 

The convent buildings were absorbed into the new College when it was founded in 1496.

With oak panelled walls, a large stone fireplace, and a series of antique portraits, the Prioress's Room offers a memorable setting for any event.

As a conference venue or meeting room, the Prioress's Room offers groups of up to 40 people a rare opportunity to visit one of the oldest parts of the College, both in term times and over the vacation.

Meeting number

40

Facebook

Latest tweets