Dr Timothy Hele
Timothy Hele is one of the College's Research Fellows. He says: "I research quantum mechanics, the motion of atoms and electrons, applying this to improve solar cells and understand quantized systems."
Timothy Hele's academic interests include:
- Electronic structure theory and chromophore design
- Quantum dynamics (Born-Oppenheimer and non-adiabatic), quantum transition-state theory, and computation of thermal time correlation functions.
- MChem, Oxon.
- PhD, Cantab.
Awards and prizes
- Gibbs Prize, University of Oxford, 2010.
- Honorary External Research Studentship, Trinity College, Cambridge, 2011-2014.
- Coulson Prize, Royal Society of Chemistry, 2014.
- Longuet-Higgins Early Career Researcher Prize, Molecular Physics, 2016
Publications, links and resources
See a list of Timothy Hele's publications on Google Scholar.