Professor Stuart Clarke
Stuart Clarke is a Professor in the Chemistry Department and the BP Institute, and a Director of Studies at Jesus College.
Stuart Clarke's research centres on molecules at surfaces and explores how molecules can help in a variety of areas from washing your hands to oil recovery. His academic interests include colloids, surfaces, interfaces, and polymers.
- BA Hons Natural Science, Chemistry at University College, Oxford University.
- MA at University College, Oxford University.
- DPhil, Chemistry at University College, Oxford University.
- PhD, University of Cambridge.
Awards and prizes
- Pilkington Teaching Prize, 2008.
Family, music, running, making toys and cosplay costumes.