Professor William (Bill) Stronge
Bill Stronge is an Emeritus Fellow in Engineering at Jesus College.
Bill Stronge's academic interests include:
- Nonlinear wave propagation
- Continuum mechanics
- Mechanics of impact
- Mechanical vibrations
- Structural mechanics.
- PhD, Stanford University.
- MS, University of California at Los Angeles.
- BS, Oregon State University.
Awards and prizes
- Fellow, American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
- Fellow, American Academy of Mechanics.
- Associate Fellow, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
Rock climbing, mountaineering, exotic cars.