Dr Jennifer Hirst
Jennifer Hirst is a Principal Research Associate specialising in clinical biochemistry.
Jennifer Hirst's academic interests include:
- Cell biology
- Membrane trafficking
- Evolution of pathways and proteins
- The role of membrane trafficking in different human diseases including Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia
- Lysosomal Storage Diseases.
- BSc Hons in Biochemistry, ARCS (Associate of the Royal College of Science), Imperial College London.
- PhD in Cell Biology, University College London.
- Diploma in Science Communication, Birkbeck College London.
Public science engagement, school science visits, travelling, karate, badminton.