Our Hall is a magnificent room that has been the heart of College life since our foundation in 1496.
With extensive grounds, Jesus College has several beautiful outdoor spaces that can be used for events in the summer months.
The Dining Room is on the first floor of the West Court building, overlooking a landscaped courtyard.
The Webb Library is a light, flexible space that can be used for a wide range of events.
Our spacious Upper Hall dates back to the foundation of the College by Bishop Alcock in 1496.
The name of the Prioress's Room dates from when Benedictine nuns lived on the site in the 15th century.
Built in 1924, the Cricket Pavilion is a listed building in the grounds of the College.
The Frankopan Hall is a brand new lecture theatre the West Court development providing an excellent venue for conferences and meetings.