Phone number: +44 (0)1223 764879
Dr Rachael Bashford-Rogers
Rachael Bashford-Rogers is a Sir Henry Wellcome Postdoctoral Research Fellow.
Rachael Bashford-Rogers' main research interest is the immunological changes associated with immune disease course, to provide insights into disease development and potential therapies.
Working jointly between the laboratories of Professor Ken Smith at the University of Cambridge and Professor William Robinson at Stanford University using a combination of next generation sequencing, molecular biological techniques, and computational analysis. These investigations should provide insights into the immunological changes during disease development in a range of diseases.
- MChem, University of Oxford.
- PhD, University of Cambridge.
Awards and prizes
- Bannister Prize for best final year thesis in Organic Chemistry, University of Oxford, 2010.
- Prize for achievement in Quantum Mechanics, University of Oxford, 2010.
- Dukinfield Scholarship for academic achievement, University of Oxford, 2008.
Art, squash, running, hiking, cycling.