Undergraduate subject taster days
Whether or not you have decided on a subject to study at university, our free Subject Taster Days at Jesus College are a great way to find out more.
Each taster day includes:
- Two hour-long taster classes delivered by academic staff
- The opportunity to talk to current undergraduates
- An introduction to the Cambridge admissions process
- A tour of the College.
Throughout the day you’ll gain in-depth experience of studying different subjects at university, and will be able to try out subjects that you might not have considered before.
Each free taster day will run from 11:00 – 16:15 and will include lunch. The provisional dates for each subject are as follows:
- Monday 18 February 2019 (AMES, Architecture, Classics, English, History of Art, Linguistics, MML, Music, Philosophy, Theology)
- Tuesday 19 February 2019 (Archaeology, Economics, Education, History, Geography, Land Economy, Law, Politics, HSPS)
- Thursday 21 February 2019 (Biological Natural Sciences, Medicine, Psychology and Behavioural Science, Veterinary Medicine)
- Friday 22 February 2019 (Physical Natural Sciences, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics)
How to book
Booking is now open. Please follow the link below to book onto the Taster Days.
Please note we will only accept bookings made by individuals. Booking forms completed on someone else's behalf will not be considered. In the event of over subscription, priority will be given to attendees from maintained sector schools. We will also carefully consider any cases where 5 or more students from the same school wish to attend.