Wellness Weekend programme launched
Our students, Fellows and staff can now sign up for free events at the College’s fourth annual Wellness Weekend, which celebrates and encourages health and wellness for the whole community.
Physical, mental, and spiritual wellness are all part of the schedule. New events this year include:
- Salsa dancing
- Improv theatre
- ‘Open Words’ workshop (dramatherapy for mental health)
- Gratitude journalling
- Messy art.
Special workshops for staff and students include:
- ‘We’ve got your back’: managing back pain with the College Physiotherapist (staff and students)
- ‘Live in the moment’: learning mindfulness (staff and students)
- Mental health for all (staff).
As in previous years, you can sign up for:
- Cycle repair workshop and free bike lights
- Healthy cooking workshop
- Non-alcoholic mixology
- Wellness themed Formal Hall
- Meditative colouring
- Evensong and Compline
- STD testing
- Plus JCSU and MCR Welfare events.